Low Limit Umbrella Product for Community Associations are now available through JGS Insurance.
We have developed a Low Limit Umbrella Liability program underwritten through JGS and issued through Chubb Group of Insurance Companies. We have Umbrella policies available in limits of $1 Million through $5 Million excess of GL, Auto, Employers Legal Liability and Directors and Officers policies.
- The financial security of Chubb Group of Insurance Companies receives consistently high ratings for financial strength from A.M. Best, Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s, the leading independent analysts for the insurance industry.
- Coverage A of the form is an absolute following form umbrella which means the umbrella policy will follow the underlying package. It will rely on the definitions used in the underlying; if coverage exists there it will be covered under this policy as well (unless the policy contains a specific exclusion).
- Developer Sponsored Boards are Eligible!
- High Rise Associations are eligible by referral.
- Excess of Directors & Officers, General Liability, Automobile, Employee Benefits, Employers Liability
Minimum Underlying Insurance Requirements:
Best’s Rating A-VI or better; Otherwise Refer to Company
$1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Injury
$2,000,000 General Aggregate Per Location
$500,000 Each Accident
$500,000 Each Disease/Employee
$500,000 Each Disease Policy Limit
- Individual Policies Issued by Chubb Group of Insurance Companies to run concurrent with the Underlying GL policies.
- Following Form Named Insured
- Following Form General Liability
- Following Form Directors & Officers Liability
- Following Form Automobile
- Following Form Employers Liability
- Absolute Pollution Exclusion
- Following Form Employee Benefits Liability
- Following Form Personal Injury
- Following Form Aggregate Per Location where applicable
- No Self Insured Retention, unless required by statute
The following endorsements will be attached to the policy*:
- Pollution Exclusion
- Employment Related Practices Coverage A&B Exclusion
- Personal Injury/Discrimination Definition – Coverage B
- Defense within Limits Notice (Follow form D & O within or without)
- Professional Services Exclusion – Coverage B
- Extended Reporting Period Endorsement
- Employers Liability Limitation Endorsement – Coverage A&B
- Care, Custody or Control Exclusion – Coverage A&B: Real & Personal Property
- Biological Agents Exclusion
- Terrorism Exclusion – Coverage B
- Lead Exclusion – Coverage A&B
- Total Abuse or Molestation Exclusion
In order to bind coverage, we will need a copy of the general liability binder or quote letter listing all endorsements that will be attached to the policy; including the acceptance or rejection of terrorism coverage and a signed application. Upon receipt of same, we will amend our endorsements if necessary.
Our members range from small start up associations to large multi-thousand unit complexes. New Construction, associations currently under development, builder/developer controlled associations, established associations, Homeowners Associations and Planned Unit Developments are all eligible for coverage under the program.
With low minimum premiums of $500.
No matter what your size, Preferred Property Program® together with JGS is your choice of quality insurance protection at competitive prices.
It helps to be up-to-date.
Our experts do the work for you.
Property managers wear many different hats in the course of their jobs. In addition to overseeing the maintenance, security, and the overall welfare of the properties they manage, at times they may also function as...Read On..
COVID-19 has thrown virtually every aspect of modern life into disarray. From small businesses and supply chains right down to simply going outside to enjoy a day at the park with friends, everything seems to...Read On..