Umbrella Product available through Preferred Property Program®
- $5 Million
- $10 Million
- $15 Million
- $25 Million
- $50 Million
- Named Insured Endorsement
- Absolute Pollution Following form with Hostile Fire Exception
- Following Form Aggregate Per Location
- NJ State Amendatory
- Lead Exclusion – Coverage E & U
- Care, Custody Or Control Exclusion
- Earth Movement or Subsidence Exclusion
- Fungus Liability Exclusion
- Certified Act of Terrorism Retained Amount Provisions -Coverage U
- Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Endorsement
- Master Policy Term Endorsement
- Errors and Omissions Exclusion (Real Estate Agent; Property Mgr)
- Designated Operation or Work Performed Exclusion (Contractors)
- Disclosure of Terrorism
- Medical Payments Exclusion
Eligible Classes of Business:
- Leased or rented premises
- Office Buildings
- Office Parks
- Warehouses (no storage of chemicals)
OL& T Exposures consisting primarily of:
- Property Owners/Managers
- Shopping Centers (strip or retail malls)
- Apartment Owners with mixed schedules
- Industrial Centers
Ineligible Classes of Business
This list is not all inclusive and PPP reserves the right to modify or reject applications based on the tenancy of all locations.
Requirements to receive a quote:
A completed Preferred Property Program LRO internet application. To receive a binding quote 4-5 years of company generated hard copy loss runs are required. We can provide premium indications with loss information provided on applications. However, these indications are subject to change if the loss runs submitted differ from those outlined in the application.
Requirements to Bind:
Our completed and signed LRO application; signed membership agreement; and 3-5 years company generated current valued loss runs. All underlying insurance carriers must be rated by A.M. Best A-VII or better. Please note Lloyd’s of London is not an acceptable carrier. For multiple locations a per location aggregate (with no “CAP”) is a requirement. Umbrella policy term must be concurrent with primary underlying General Liability term.
Quotes are provided with 10% commission to the broker.
Highlights of coverage are for illustration purposes only. Policy terms and conditions supersede. Please review your policies upon receipt as actual policy terms and conditions will apply.
Minimum premiums apply. Insureds must become members of our risk purchasing group by paying a fully earned fee and signing a membership agreement.
It helps to be up-to-date.
Our experts do the work for you.
COVID-19 has thrown virtually every aspect of modern life into disarray. From small businesses and supply chains right down to simply going outside to enjoy a day at the park with friends, everything seems to...Read On..
The healthcare system has been pushed to its breaking point by COVID-19 and patient data is absolutely critical to slowing down the spread of the virus, the creation of a novel vaccine, and coordinating resources...Read On..
Coronavirus is rapidly becoming an international catastrophe of unprecedented scale, at least to the modern world. The disruption it is causing is wreaking havoc on the economy and one of the largest drivers of that...Read On..