Program for Condo’s, Community Associations, Apartments and Lessors Risk Only
(Binding Authority to $50,000,000 in Property Limits!)
For our Garden style condominiums, cooperatives and homeowners association, we have arranged a program rate for the common area/clubhouse excluding residential units. The program is very competitive with the other stand-alone Boiler products and we have included higher sub-limits than are typically found with our competitors.
We will automatically offer you a quote for a combined Property Damage, Business Income and extra expense with a minimum limit of $5,000,000. We can offer optional combined limits of $10,000,000, $15,000,000, $20,000,000 or higher (up to $50 million). There is just one deductible for a combined loss as opposed to two with other companies. We have added a utility interruption endorsement back to the power grid as opposed to within 1,000 feet of described premises. These are just a few of our enhancements we have put together for this class of business.
For our hi-rise associations & apartments, we have arranged a program rate that is very competitive. Like the garden-style associations we can offer a combined limit of $5,000,000, $10,000,000, $15,000,000, or $20,000,000 all the way up to $50 million for Property Damage, Business income and extra expense subject to one deductible. Higher limits are available with a quick phone call. The utility interruption endorsement attached will also go back to the power grid eliminating that 1,000 feet of described premises. We do have a separate deductible for the hi-rises as described below:
Combined Deductible $1,000 except $25 per HP on Air Conditioning Units and Systems and their related, motors, compressors, pumps and piping (Minimum $1,000)
Comprehensive Form Covering Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Mechanical & Electrical Machines including Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Equipment Electrical Apparatus and Electronic Computer or Electronic Data Processing Equipment excluding Production Machines.
Combined PD, BI/EE and Utility Limit:
- $5,000,000 or $10,000,000 with an option to increase to $15,000,000 or $20,000,000 -$50,000,000
- Property Damage Including Property in the Insureds Care Custody and Control and EDP Equipment
- $1,000 – Condominiums, Co-Ops, HOA’s Garden Style
- $250,000 – Water Damage
- $250,000 – Ammonia Contamination
- $250,000 – Expediting Expense
- $250,000 – Hazardous Substance
- $500,000 – Ordinance or Law
- Combined – Combined Bus. Interruption Including Extra Expense; (Form BM 1533) Annual Value $
- Deductible – Combined
- Electric, Gas, Steam and Water – Coverage is provided back to the originating power grid (not limited to within 1,000 feet).
- Limit – Combined – as respects EE
- Waiting Period – 12 Hours
- $25,000 – Products of the Insured solely while in storage
- Deductible – Combined
- Coinsurance – Nil
It helps to be up-to-date.
Our experts do the work for you.
Property managers wear many different hats in the course of their jobs. In addition to overseeing the maintenance, security, and the overall welfare of the properties they manage, at times they may also function as...Read On..
COVID-19 has thrown virtually every aspect of modern life into disarray. From small businesses and supply chains right down to simply going outside to enjoy a day at the park with friends, everything seems to...Read On..