A dedicated Directors and Officers Liability policy designed specifically to address the unique exposures presented by Community Associations.
Eligible Community Association Risks:
- Residential, Professional and Commercial Condominiums
- Cooperative Apartments
- Homeowner / Property Owner Associations
- Planned Unit Developments
- Timeshare Associations
- Mixed Use Associations
- A+ rated carrier
- Broad definition of “Claim” provides coverage for monetary and non-monetary damages
- Employment Practices Liability coverage with Defense Expense coverage for Wage and Hour claims included
- Provides coverage for Directors, Officers, Trustees, Employees, Committee Members, Volunteers, in addition to providing coverage for independent Community Association Managers and Builder Developers
- Punitive and Exemplary Damages coverage where insurable under applicable state law
- Coverage for Insured versus Insured claims (both Insured Person vs. Insured Person and Entity Organization)
- Defense Expense coverage for Breach of Contract Claims
- Coverage for Insured Persons in Outside Director capacity
Our D&O Policy offers limits starting at $1 million on a primary or excess basis, is available in all states and was designed specifically to work in conjunction with our well established Umbrella Policy.
With this offering, now PPP is able to offer all lines of business for your community associations including:
- Directors and Officers
- Fidelity / Crime
- Environmental Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Workers Compensation
- Package Policies
It helps to be up-to-date.
Our experts do the work for you.
COVID-19 has thrown virtually every aspect of modern life into disarray. From small businesses and supply chains right down to simply going outside to enjoy a day at the park with friends, everything seems to...Read On..
The healthcare system has been pushed to its breaking point by COVID-19 and patient data is absolutely critical to slowing down the spread of the virus, the creation of a novel vaccine, and coordinating resources...Read On..
Coronavirus is rapidly becoming an international catastrophe of unprecedented scale, at least to the modern world. The disruption it is causing is wreaking havoc on the economy and one of the largest drivers of that...Read On..