Introducing one of the Broadest Cyber Coverages on the Market
Our policy offers 1st Party coverage for:
Incident Response Cost, Legal and Regulatory Costs, IT Security & Forensic Costs, Crisis Communications Costs, Privacy Breach Management Cost and Third Party Breach Management Costs, $50, 000 each and every claim for Post Remediation Cost.
Funds Transfer Fraud (insured’s bank account), Theft of Funds Held in Escrow (customers’ money in transit), Theft of Personal Funds (SEO bank accounts), Corporate Identity Theft, Telephone Hacking, Unauthorized Use of Computer Resources, $50,000 for Push Payment Fraud and $1Million for Extortion.
System Damage and Rectification Cost, Income Loss and Extra Expense, Dependent Business Interruption, Consequential Reputational Harm and Hardware Replacement Costs. $100,000 for Additional Extra Expense and $25,000 for Claim Preparation costs.
Defamation, Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
Key reasons to consider this valuable coverage for your insureds:
- Cyber crime is the fastest growing crime in the world, but most attacks are not covered by standard property or crime insurance policies.
- Systems are critical to operating your day to day business but their downtime is not covered by standard business interruption insurance.
- Data is one of your most important assets yet it is not covered by standard property insurance policies.
- Third party data is valuable and you can be held liable if you lose it. Retailers face severe penalties if they lose credit card data.
- Complying with breach notification laws costs time and money. Your reputation is your number one asset, so why not insure it? Social media usage is at an all-time high and claims are on the rise.
- Portable devices increases the risk of a loss or theft.
- It’s not just big businesses being targeted by hackers, but lots of small ones too.
It helps to be up-to-date.
Our experts do the work for you.
Property managers wear many different hats in the course of their jobs. In addition to overseeing the maintenance, security, and the overall welfare of the properties they manage, at times they may also function as...Read On..
COVID-19 has thrown virtually every aspect of modern life into disarray. From small businesses and supply chains right down to simply going outside to enjoy a day at the park with friends, everything seems to...Read On..