Risk Purchasing Group & Umbrella Liability Products
(for Community Associations & Apartments)
(for Community Associations & Apartments)
We have developed a risk purchasing group for umbrella liability policies underwritten through AXA XL Company and Chubb Group of Insurance Companies. Currently, we have four umbrella policies available in limits of $5 Million, $10 Million, $15 Million, and $25 Million limits with AXA XL Company – Greenwich Insurance Company.
We also have an additional product for a total of $50,000,000, which is provided by AXA XL Company for the first $25,000,000 and Chubb Group of Insurance Companies for an additional $25,000,000.
- The financial security of AXA XL Company is currently rated A XV from AM Best as well as A with Standard and Poors, Moody’s and Fitch.
- The financial security of Chubb Group of Insurance Companies receives consistently high ratings for financial strength from A.M. Best,
- Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s, the leading independent analysts for the insurance industry.
- Coverage E of the form is an absolute following form umbrella. This means the umbrella policy will follow the underlying package exactly. It will rely on the definitions used in the underlying; if coverage exists there it will be covered under this policy as well; unless specifically excluded.
- Developer Sponsored Boards are Eligible!
- High Rise Associations & Apartments to thirty-five (35) stories are eligible. Higher stories may be eligible by referral.
- Excess of Directors & Officers, General Liability, Automobile, Employee Benefits, Employers Liability, Including Employment Practices Liability* (*if covered under the D&O). Follow Form EPLI is only available for the AXA XL program limits of $5,000,000 to $25,000,000.
- The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies excess policy excludes follow form EPLI.
Minimum Underlying Insurance Requirements:
Best’s Rating A-VII or better
$1,000,000 Personal & Advertising Injury
$1,000,000 Products/Completed Operations/Aggregate
$2,000,000 General Aggregate Per Location (no “CAP”)
$500,000 Each Accident
$500,000 Each Disease/Employee
$500,000 Each Disease/Policy Limit
- Following Form Named Insured
- Following Form General Liability
- Following Form Directors & Officers Liability Following Form Provisions
- Following Form Liquor Liability
- Following Form Automobile
- Following Form Employers Liability
- Absolute Pollution Exclusion
- Following Form Employee Benefits Liability
- Following Form Personal Injury
- Following Form Aggregate Per Location
- NJ State Amendatory
- $10,000 Coverage B Self Insured Retention NY Only
- Certified Act of Terrorism Retained Amount Provisions -Coverage U
- Disclosure of Terrorism
- Absolute Lead Exclusion (Coverage E&U)
- Fungus Liability Exclusion
- Earthquake Exclusion
- Flood Exclusion
- Care, Custody or Control Exclusion
- Absolute Pollution with Hostile Fire Exception Exclusion
- Errors and Omission Exclusion (Real Estate Agent)
- Designated Operation or Work Performed Exclusion (Contractor’s)
- Medical Payments Exclusion
- Communicable Disease Exclusion
- Other exclusion may be applicable based on state requirements
Our members range from small startup associations to large multi-thousand unit complexes. New Construction, associations currently under development, builder/developer controlled associations, established associations, Homeowners Associations, Planned Unit Developments are all eligible for coverage under the program.
No matter what your size, Preferred Property Program® is your choice for quality insurance protection at competitive prices.
** Minimum Premiums for AXA XL Company are $750, $1,250, $1,650, $2,200 and $3,700 for AXA XL Company and Chubb $50,000,000 combined limit
It helps to be up-to-date.
Our experts do the work for you.
Property managers wear many different hats in the course of their jobs. In addition to overseeing the maintenance, security, and the overall welfare of the properties they manage, at times they may also function as...Read On..
COVID-19 has thrown virtually every aspect of modern life into disarray. From small businesses and supply chains right down to simply going outside to enjoy a day at the park with friends, everything seems to...Read On..