We now have Equipment Breakdown coverage available for your restaurant clientele. We have designed this program to specifically target the needs of your clients’ restaurant exposures, at a very competitive rate; with higher sub-limits than are typically found with our competitors.
Our standard quote is for a combined Property Damage, Business Income and Extra Expense limit of $500,000. We can offer optional combined limits of $1,000,000 and $2,500,000. One great feature of our program is the combination of one deductible for property damage and spoilage losses; many other companies offer two separate deductibles. We have added a Utility Interruption endorsement which provides coverage going all the way back to the power grid, as opposed to within 1,000 feet of described premises. These are just a few of the enhancements we have put together for this class of business.
Combined PD and Spoilage Deductible $1,000 & $2,500 options
We have binding Authority to $20,000,000 in Property Limits!
Minimum Premium of $400! A-Rated Paper
Comprehensive Form Covering Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Mechanical & Electrical Machines including Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Equipment Electrical Apparatus and Electronic Computer or Electronic Data Processing Equipment including Production Machines
Combined PD, BI/EE; Ordinary Payroll:
- At desired limit of $500,000, $1,000,000 or $2,500,000.
- Property Damage Including Property in the Insureds Care Custody and Control and EDP Equipment
Combined PD and Spoilage Deductible:
- $1,000 or $2,500 options
- $50,000 – Spoilage
- $50,000 – Utility Interruption
- $100,000 – Water Damage
- $100,000 – Ammonia Contamination
- $100,000 – Expediting Expense
- $100,000 – Hazardous Substance
- $500,000 – Demolition Increased Cost of Construction
- Combined with PD – Combined Business Income Including Extra Expense; and Ordinary Payroll
- Deductible – 24 hours
- Electric, Gas, Steam and Water – Coverage is provided back to the originating power grid
(not limited to within 1,000 feet).
- Limit – Combined – as respects EE
- Waiting Period – 24 Hours
- Deductible – 24 Hour – As respects BI
- Part of Combined – As respects Spoilage
- 30 days – Notice of Cancellation except Non Pay
- 90 days – Automatic Coverage for New Locations PD & BI
It helps to be up-to-date.
Our experts do the work for you.
Property managers wear many different hats in the course of their jobs. In addition to overseeing the maintenance, security, and the overall welfare of the properties they manage, at times they may also function as...Read On..
COVID-19 has thrown virtually every aspect of modern life into disarray. From small businesses and supply chains right down to simply going outside to enjoy a day at the park with friends, everything seems to...Read On..