Jacobson, Goldfarb & Scott, Inc. (JGS Insurance) was established over 100 years ago as an Independent Insurance Agency that is privately owned. Our goal is to assure that our customers are receiving the most comprehensive and competitive programs in terms of cost, coverage and service. We are now recognized as the largest independently owned insurance company in the state of New Jersey.
JGS is located in Holmdel, New Jersey. JGS is growing rapidly and as a result has an opportunity for a new sales Producer as an addition to staff. Our new office in Bell Works truly reflects an innovative and exciting environment with state-of-the-art surroundings. Bell Works is the reanimation of Bell Labs into a ‘metroburb.’ The building has evolved into a two-million-square-foot ecosystem filled with business, dining, culture, and more – all conveniently located in central New Jersey. Bell Works was recently named the most iconic building in the State of New Jersey by Architectural Digest magazine and coined “the coolest office building in N.J.” by NJ.com.
The Producer will use a consultative sales process to initiate, qualify and develop new business relationships with target companies.
- Develop pipeline of prospects with an account size of 50-150 lives
- Target assigned account list of prospects and develop new business relationships
- Develop and adhere to prospecting plan
- Develop relationships with prospect contacts
- Qualify opportunities and develop opportunity strategy
- Lead the development of sales proposals and presentations consistent with JGS standards
- Work collaboratively with Account Management teams to close business
- Negotiate and finalize benefit contracts and pricing
- Meet key metrics including revenue, number of prospects in pipeline, meetings per month and closed sales
- Comply with sales reporting requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of B to B sales experience
- Proven success selling services and working in a consultative sales role
- Ability to quickly learn business model and value proposition
- Compelling drive and high energy level
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- College degree or equivalent education plus experience
- Must have and maintain valid appropriate NJ insurance licenses
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment